- REGELING ANALYSE 1E EN 2E STUDIEJAAR BACHELOR WB EN MT 2017/04/21
- Masteropleiding Technical Medicine in september 2017 van start 2017/04/19
- Regels projectwerkplekken 2017/04/10
- Science and Technology Leadership Association 2017/04/04
- Upcoming public holidays 2017/04/03
For students who are going abroad outside the EU/EEA (the EEA consists of the EU countries and Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway) on exchange, internship or research there is the Holland Scholarship grant of in total € 1250 available. You have to meet the following criteria to be eligible:
- You stay abroad for a minimum of 3 months;
- You are and will remain registered as a full time student at TU Delft during your stay abroad. During the stay abroad you will pay the statutory fee to TU Delft;
- Your study, research or (graduation) internship is a fully recognised part of your TU Delft academic programme and consist of at least 15 ECTS;
- You do not receive any other TU Delft mobility grants (for example CvB, ERASMUS+, JvE, IS, STIR, VM) in addition to the Holland Scholarship. Furthermore you can only receive the Holland Scholarship once during your registration period at TU Delft.
- Your destination is outside of the EU/EEA;
- Your GPA is 7.5 or more;
- You have the EU nationality;
- Your period abroad will take place during the 1st semester of the collage year 2017-2018.
More additional requirement from the Central International Office you can find here; http://studenten.tudelft.nl/en/students/study-and-career/studying-or-doing-an-internship-abroad/step-2-making-preparations/scholarships/beursbeschrijvingen/holland-scholarship/
Pre-registration: If you want to be informed about any relevant updated or information about the Holland Scholarship, please leave your contact details here.
International Office 3mE