- REGELING ANALYSE 1E EN 2E STUDIEJAAR BACHELOR WB EN MT 2017/04/21
- Masteropleiding Technical Medicine in september 2017 van start 2017/04/19
- Regels projectwerkplekken 2017/04/10
- Science and Technology Leadership Association 2017/04/04
- Upcoming public holidays 2017/04/03
|On Tuesday 7 and Wednesday 8 March 2017, between 07:00 and 8:30, the birches in between the bike racks in front of the Industrial Design Engineering faculty will be cut down as well as those between the electricity sub-station and the pond.
Work has already started on removing the climbing plants and racks from the sub-station’s walls. All this is necessary to prepare for the construction of Coffee & Bikes that is expected to start in April.
Staff and students are kindly requested to not lock their bikes to the trees.
The work area will be cordoned off. Due to the early hour at which the activities are to take place the nuisance level is expected to be minimal.
On both days the bicycle racks will be fully available again from 8:30 onwards.
A temporary bike parking facility will be set up elsewhere before the construction of Coffee & Bikes starts and the building site is fenced off. More information on the latter is set to follow in the near future.